CHLORINE DIOXIDE 500 ml. In an HDPE bottle
What makes our product different?
Our chlorine dioxide is of the highest quality and purity. It is produced by gasification in borosilicate glass reactors (alow-melting glass made from a mixture of silica and boric oxideB2O3) and with the highest purity creating a residue free product for the purification of water in order to make it fit for human consumption. This product comes In a HDPE bottle (High Density Polyethylene) in order to protect the ingredients.
High quality and pure totally chlorine free, used to effectively fight bacteria including Diarrheagenic, E.coli. Pathogenic Vibrio. Shigella species. Salmonella. Listeria monocytogenes. Campylobacter jejune. viruses such as Caliciviruses. Hepatitis A. Protozoa. Cryptosporidium parvum. Cyclospora cayatanensis. Giardia lamblia. Entamoeba histolytica. Toxoplasma gondii, fungi, spores, alga, parasites, biofilms, and other pathogens, such as the dangerous Legionnaires disease.
To to prevent the Chlorine dioxide from losing its properties always open and close again as soon as possible so as not to allow too much vapour to escape and compromise the quality. On taking delivery store it in the fridge and wait for it to cool down before opening it. Once cool it is ready to be used.
THE VARIOUS USES FOR CHLORINE DIOXIDE
The main purpose for which chlorine dioxide is used is for the purification of water, as it eliminates harmful organisms that can affect health. It is also used in the food industry for cleaning fruit and vegetables, particularly raspberries and strawberries that can develop mould. It is used in hospitals and laboratory settings for cleaning down surfaces and also frequently used in the paper and printing industry
COMPOSITION AND CONTENT
Aqueous solution of Chlorine Dioxide at 0.2-0.3% (minimum content on leaving the laboratory ), excipients and solvent qs 100%. 6 ml screw cap that serves as a measure. Non- transparent glass container to protect the product from ultraviolet light
For each litre of water, 1 ml of the product is enough to sanitise it, it must be left to activate for at least 30 minutes. The treated wáter should not be consumed sooner than the 30 minutes specified, when possible leave for a longer period before using. The active level of chlorine must drop to a minimum of 1.5 ppm before it can be consumed. The optimal level of chlorine in the water must be between 0.5 - 1.5. Depending on the type of water to be treated and the level of purification required, the amount of chlorine dioxide can be added or reduced.
The product must be handled with care and kept out of the reach of children.
Avoid contact with the skin and face (It is an eye irritant 2: H319) and wounds.
When using the product you should wear gloves, it should not be applied to the skin because it can cause allergies or stains the skin.